Following the series of great adventures to the big screen epic that began with Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers from Marvel, calls for a unique group of superheroes. When an unexpected enemy emerges, threatening global security, Nick Fury, director of the agency for the maintenance of world peace known as ‘SHIELD’, she faces the need to form a team to save the world from disaster. Thus begins a daring recruitment around the globe.
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson and directed by Joss Whedon, The Avengers from Marvel, is based on one of the most popular comic series of all time, “The Avengers”, first published in 1963 and since become a true emblem of the comics.
Get ready for this exciting film, full of action and spectacular special effects, when Marvel Avengers, meet in cinemas from May 2012.
In THE AVENGERS Marvel superhero group together to save the world from disaster when an unexpected enemy threatens global security.
- THE AVENGERS trailer downloaded over 10 million times in 24 hours (geektyrant.com)
- New Footage from THE AVENGERS Unveiled in ET’s Trailer for Tomorrow’s Trailer (collider.com)
- 3 More Images from THE AVENGERS (collider.com)
- THE AVENGERS Teaser Trailer is Here! (geektyrant.com)
- ‘The Avengers’ Teaser Trailer (slashfilm.com)
- The Avengers (laughingsquid.com)
- Reblog: Trailer for Marvel’s: The Avenger Previews on Tuesday 10/11 (blurppy.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Avengers’ trailer: Marvel superheroes unite (herocomplex.latimes.com)
- First Trailer for THE AVENGERS (collider.com)
- ‘Avengers’ Trailer Debuting Next Week, Reveals Marvel (splashpage.mtv.com)