2007’s In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale is a Fantasy film based on a video game. The vissual effects were outstanding, in fact the film looked like a video game come to life.
The new sequal is a stand alone, you do not have to watch the first film to understand the new one.
RISE & FIGHT AGAIN!
Los Angeles, CA (November 1, 2011) – From horror-mastermind Uwe Boll (House of the Dead, Bloodrayne) comes the adrenaline-fueled next chapter in the epic action/adventure franchise as IN THE NAME OF THE KING 2: TWO WORLDS battles on to Blu-ray and DVD December 27 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
Dolph Lundgren (The Expendables, Masters of the Universe) stars as Granger, a lethal, ex-Special Forces soldier who finds himself transported back to a mystical age of sorcery, dragons and savage hand-to-hand combat. This modern-day warrior has been summoned to defeat the forces of darkness and fulfill an ancient prophecy. But as he fights his way to the truth, Granger learns no one can be trusted — and one wrong move could cost him not only his life, but the future of his world.
With supporting performances from Natassia Malthe (Bloodrayne, Lake Placid), Lochlyn Munro (The Benchwarmers, White Chicks) and Aleks Paunovic (This Means War, I Spy), the IN THE NAME OF THE KING 2: TWO WORLDS Blu-ray and DVD are loaded with bonus material including Behind the Scenes, Commentaries from the Director and Writer plus more. Prebook is November 30.
IN THE NAME OF THE KING 2 Special Features
Behind the Scenes of In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds
From Page to Screen: Writing In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
- David Lynch’s Modern Day Masterpiece Debuts On Blu-ray November 8 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Atlas Shrugged ‘Part 1’ Coming to DVD and Blu-Ray this Fall (prweb.com)
- MediaMind and ThinkJam Create the Ultimate Interactive Game Experience for Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment’s PREDATORS Blu-ray and DVD (prweb.com)
- Now on Blu-Ray, “X-Men: First Class” (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- DON’T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK Debuting on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital January 3rd (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Stars and Stripes Forever Marches onto Blu-ray Combo Pack December 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Artwork and More Details for In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds Blu-ray and DVD (dreadcentral.com)
- Siege this Trailer for Uwe Boll’s In the Name of the King 2 Starring Dolph Lundgren (dreadcentral.com)
- Feast on The Simpsons Season 14 on Blu-ray and DVD December 6th (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- The Help – Holiday Gift Guide Write-up (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES makes its worldwide debut on Blu-ray, DVD and digital download on December 13th (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- EyeWonder Launches Rich Media Campaign Using Facebook Connect for Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment with Moxie Interactive (prweb.com)