The Perfect Antidote to Too Much Turkey
OPERATION: OSMIN BLACK FRIDAY MARATHON TO AIR ON NUVOTV
ONLINE CASTING CALL FOR NEW RECRUIT
LOS ANGELES – November 18, 2011 – After too much turkey and all the trimmings, it will be time to check out the Operation: Osmin Black Friday Marathon on nuvoTV, airing the day after Thanksgiving — Friday, November 25 starting at 1 p.m. PT/ET. Watch psychotic trainer Osmin Hernandez put first season recruits through their paces, as he transforms their lives and bodies in just 30 days. During the marathon, viewers will be directed to apply for the online casting to become Osmin’s newest recruit. The individual selected will participate in a one-week training session with Osmin and will appear in their own training webisode.
Osmin Hernandez was part of an elite Cuban military unit, but discharged for being clinically insane. He made a daring escape to the United States with two of his friends on a handmade raft. He was the only one o survive the journey through the shark infested waters of the Florida Strait. Fast-forward to today, where he considered one of the most sought after trainers in the country —former clients include Anna Kournikova, Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg.
In this new chapter of his career, Osmin is now subjecting everyday men and women to his unrelenting, unapologetic and bizarre regimen. While the workouts are hard, the mind/body transformations are unforgettable as recruits learn what it takes to improve their lives and take charge using the tools and techniques only Osmin can teach.
Fans who think they are up to the challenge of a weeklong work out with Osmin in Miami, all expenses paid, will need to tune into the Operation: Osmin Black Friday Marathon to obtain an entry code that will appear on-screen and go to www.mynuvotv.com to register for the opportunity to participate. Deadline for submissions is December 9, 2011. The new recruit will be announced in January during the premiere of Operation: Osmin Season 2.
Viewers and fans across America are also following Operation: Osmin on Facebook at www.facebook.com/operationosmin where they can view past episodes, exclusive video and photos from the show.
Operation: Osmin is produced by executive producer Eric Evangelista and Hot Snakes Media.
nuvoTV (mynuvoTV.com) is the first and only English-language television network created for American bi-cultural Latinos 18-49.
Vibrant. Bold. Driven. nuvoTV embodies the spirit and lifestyle of today’s bi-cultural Latino. From lifestyle and comedy to music and movies, nuvoTV’s unique line-up consists of 70% original programming all shot in high-definition.
nuvoTV is available in major markets including Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago and San Francisco / Bay Area, as well as all 15 of the top 15 Hispanic DMAs. Major distribution partners include AT&T U-verse, Comcast, Cox, Dish Network, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS.
- Elite Auto Tune to Feature Three New Products at 2009 SEMA Show with Sponsorship by Nuvo ‘History in the Making’ (prweb.com)
- Digital Media Internship (aicahcareerservices.wordpress.com)
- SBS Entertainment and KXOL’s Latino 96.3 FM Announce Star-Studded Line-up for One of California’s Biggest Concert Events of the Year “CaliBash 2012” (prnewswire.com)
- On-Air Promotions Internship Job (aicahcareerservices.wordpress.com)
- VoIP: The New Standard for Business Telecommunications (biztechmagazine.com)
- Nuvo-Tek Offers Free Shipping To Canada (prfire.co.uk)
- Who’s who: the different voices in opera (guardian.co.uk)
- Mozart & Vivaldi (Prague, 8-10 Aug 2011) by PT (myartsbucket.wordpress.com)
- Sneak Preview Wine of the Week #4: Partridge Foot? (dmwineline.wordpress.com)
- Rene Osmin : El Salvador (kiva.org)