KICK OFF THE HOLIDAY SEASON WITH
MAMMOTH SIZED FAMILY FUN
Los Angeles (November 24, 2011) – A perfect family gift for the holidays, ICE AGE: A MAMMOTH CHRISTMAS lands on Blu-ray and DVD November 26 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and features the original voice talents of Ray Romano, Queen Latifah, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary and Sean William Scott. Available for a low price ICE AGE: A MAMMOTH CHRISTMAS arrives on single disc DVD and a Blu-ray, DVD and digital copy combo pack with extra features, making it a great holiday stocking stuffer for the whole family to enjoy.
In ICE AGE: A MAMMOTH CHRISTMAS, America’s favorite arctic herd is busy decorating for the holiday season. In his rush to help, Sid (John Leguizamo) destroys Manny’s (Ray Romano) favorite decorations. Manny is so upset he convinces Sid he is now on Santa’s naughty list. Sid, Crash (Seann William Scott), Eddie (Josh Peck) and Peaches (Ciara Bravo) take off for the North Pole to plead their case to Santa (Billy Gardell). Meanwhile, Manny, Ellie (Queen Latifah) and Diego (Denis Leary), worry over Peaches’ safety and race to find her. Back at the North Pole, Sid and his crew accidentally destroy Santa’s Workshop on Christmas Eve, and it’s up to these newfound friends to orchestrate a Christmas miracle. The instant holiday classic, directed by Karen Disher, also features the voice talent of Chris Wedge, T.J. Miller and Judah Friedlander.
With over $4 billion in box office, home entertainment and consumer products sales, the “Ice Age” franchise is a perennial hit, and continues to grow with next summer’s all-new animated feature “Ice Age: Continental Drift.” From Twentieth Century Fox and Blue Sky Studios, the film features new characters voiced by Jennifer Lopez, Wanda Sykes, Keke Palmer, Aziz Ansari and Drake, among others. Share in the all-new adventure as they join the original cast voiced by John Leguizamo, Ray Romano, Seann William Scott, Queen Latifah and Denis Leary. “Ice Age: Continental Drift” arrives in theaters everywhere July 13, 2012 in 3D.
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
- David Lynch’s Modern Day Masterpiece Debuts On Blu-ray November 8 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Now on Blu-Ray, “X-Men: First Class” (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- West Side Story – 50 years later. (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES makes its worldwide debut on Blu-ray, DVD and digital download on December 13th (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- BVA announces 20% rise in digital movie watching (techradar.com)
- EyeWonder Launches Rich Media Campaign Using Facebook Connect for Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment with Moxie Interactive (prweb.com)
- TV tonight: Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas (canada.com)
- Experience the Original Academy Award -Winning Movie As WEST SIDE STORY: 50th ANNIVERSARY EDITION Makes Its Blu-ray Debut on November 15 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Stars and Stripes Forever Marches onto Blu-ray Combo Pack December 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- In the Name of the King 2 Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD December 27 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)