THE #1 ANIMATED PREMIERE OF 2010-2011
Sample The Unique Flavor of TV’s Tastiest Comedy
On DVD April 17
Los Angeles (Jan. 19, 2011) – The Belcher family cooks up more chaos when the sizzling animated series comes to DVD April 17th from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. The #1 animated premiere of the 2010-2011 season, “BOB’S BURGERS” is a flavor sensation filled with quirky characters and unforgettable antics! The Season 1 DVD is filled with even more uncensored moments to satisfy any appetite including:
● Bobs Burger’s Audio Outtakes – Stars H. Jon Benjamin, Kristen Schaal and the rest of the gang go off script and fill you up with hilarious uncensored dialogue!
● Louise and the Burger Menu (Story Extension) – Very funny piece about how Louise names the “burger of the day” with custom animation and voice over (Kristen Schaal)
● Bob’s Burgers Original Demo with Intro by Loren Bouchard – This is the “studio pitch piece” and Loren’s explanation on the process and changes of the characters and casting
● Lifting up the skirt of the Night – Music video inspired by an original song from the series
● Audio Commentaries
“BOB’S BURGERS” follows a third-generation restaurateur, Bob Belcher who runs Bob’s Burgers with the help of his wife and their three kids. Despite his greasy counters, lousy location and occasionally spotty service, Bob is convinced his burgers speak for themselves. Featuring the voice talents of H. Jon Benjamin (“Archer”) and Kristen Schaal (“Flight of the Concords”), “Bob’s Burgers” is a hilarious comedy about one unconventional family that will have you coming back for seconds.
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
- Glee: The Concert Movie Blu-ray and DVD Features Industry First – Shazamable Moments (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- EyeWonder Launches Rich Media Campaign Using Facebook Connect for Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment with Moxie Interactive (prweb.com)
- Six Timeless Classics Coming to Blu-ray For The First Time Ever January 24 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Mama I Want To Sing Arrives on DVD February 14 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Shark Night on BD and DVD January 3 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Archer Season 2 NOW Blu-ray and DVD (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Family Guy Volume 9 Arrived on DVD December 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Futurama Volume 6 now Blu-ray and DVD as of December 20th (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Bond 50 on Blu-ray available for Pre-Order Today (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- The Killing Season One on Blu-ray and DVD March 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)