CAPTURE THE FIRST SEASON OF THE
BREAKOUT A&E ORIGINAL DRAMA
Season 1 on DVD March 13
LOS ANGELES (Jan. 17, 2011) –There’s no escape when “BREAKOUT KINGS,” comes to DVD on March 13 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Don’t miss the chance to catch up on the gripping suspense, meet the provocative characters and experience the non-stop action that helped “BREAKOUT KINGS” Season 1, post record ratings for an original drama series on A&E.
Now renewed for its second season, “BREAKOUT KINGS” follows some unconventional partners working to catch convicts on the run. Driven by the fact that there are few things more dangerous than a prisoner who has just escaped and tired of following protocol, veteran U.S. Marshals Charlie DuChamp (Laz Alonso) and Ray Zancanelli (Domenick Lombardozzi) are taking an unorthodox approach to their work: using former fugitives to catch fugitives. If they agree to help, the fugitives’ sentences will be reduced for each escaped convict they bring in. However, if any of them should try to escape themselves their sentences will be doubled. Will the “BREAKOUT KINGS” wait for their freedom, or will they go on the run themselves?
“BREAKOUT KINGS” Season 1 is loaded with exclusive special features including deleted and extended scenes and several must see featurettes including Good Cons, Bad Cons, Bullpin Sessions, and spotlight on Prison Break cross-over character T:Bag Dealt a Bad Hand.
“BREAKOUT KINGS” also stars Jimmi Simpson (“It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” “My Name is Earl”); Malcolm Goodwin (“Raising the Bar,” “Hack,”); Serinda Swan (“Supernatural,” “Smallville”); and Brooke Nevin (“The 4400,” “Worst Week”). “BREAKOUT KINGS” comes from Matt Olmstead and Nick Santora, writers and producers of the hit series “Prison Break.” “BREAKOUT KINGS” is produced by Fox Television Studios for A&E Network.
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
- Glee: The Concert Movie Blu-ray and DVD Features Industry First – Shazamable Moments (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- EyeWonder Launches Rich Media Campaign Using Facebook Connect for Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment with Moxie Interactive (prweb.com)
- In the Name of the King 2 Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD December 27 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Mama I Want To Sing Arrives on DVD February 14 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Six Timeless Classics Coming to Blu-ray For The First Time Ever January 24 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Shark Night on BD and DVD January 3 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Family Guy Volume 9 Arrived on DVD December 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- The Killing Season One on Blu-ray and DVD March 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Bond 50 on Blu-ray available for Pre-Order Today (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Futurama Volume 6 now Blu-ray and DVD as of December 20th (cinemaic.wordpress.com)