IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO FIND LOVE!
Academy Award®-Winner Catherine Zeta-Jones and Justin Bartha Star in the Charming Romantic Comedy Arriving on Blu-ray and DVD February 7
Los Angeles, CA (January 17, 2012) — Spend Valentine’s Day cuddled up with a captivating comedy, and learn that age is just a number with Academy Award®-winner Catherine Zeta-Jones* (No Reservations, Chicago) and Justin Bartha (The Hangover, National Treasure: Book of Secrets) in The Rebound, coming to Blu-ray and DVD February 7 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
Upon discovering her husband’s infidelity, Sandy (Zeta-Jones) and her two kids move from the suburbs to pursue a new life in the big city. There she meets Aram (Bartha), a local coffee shop employee whose wife only married him as a means to getting her green card. The two strike up a friendship which eventually evolves into something more. But it isn’t long before they’re faced with the big question – “Is this real or just a rebound?”
Arriving just in time for Valentine’s Day and featuring electrifying chemistry between Zeta-Jones and Bartha, The Rebound also features fantastic supporting performances from Lynn Whitfield (The Women, Madea’s Family Reunion), John Schneider (“The Dukes of Hazzard,” Lake Placid 2) and music legend Art Garfunkel.
THE REBOUND Special Features
● Cast & Crew Interviews
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
- EyeWonder Launches Rich Media Campaign Using Facebook Connect for Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment with Moxie Interactive (prweb.com)
- Glee: The Concert Movie Blu-ray and DVD Features Industry First – Shazamable Moments (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Wizards on Limited Edition Blu-ray + Book March 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Family Guy Volume 9 Arrived on DVD December 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Mama I Want To Sing Arrives on DVD February 14 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Shark Night on BD and DVD January 3 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Futurama Volume 6 now Blu-ray and DVD as of December 20th (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Six Timeless Classics Coming to Blu-ray For The First Time Ever January 24 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Bond 50 on Blu-ray available for Pre-Order Today (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- The Killing Season One on Blu-ray and DVD March 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)