WORST. BABYSITTER. EVER.
Los Angeles, CA (January 25, 2012) — From the director of Pineapple Express comes an adventure in babysitting that is definitely not for the entire family as Jonah Hill (21 Jump Street, Moneyball) steps in as THE SITTER, arriving on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital download March 20th from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Defiant, vulgar and envelope-pushing, THE SITTER will be available in the “totally irresponsible” edition offering a hilarious and even raunchier unrated cut of the film.
When Noah (Hill), the suburban slacker, is watching the neighbor’s kid he gets a booty call from his girlfriend in the city. To hook up with her, Noah takes to the streets, but his urban adventure spins out of control as he finds himself on the run from the maniacal drug lord. Raunchy laughs and insane action – it’s all in a night’s work for The Sitter.
With hilarious supporting performances from J.B. Smoove (“Curb Your Enthusiasm”), Ari Graynor (What’s Your Number?) and Sam Rockwell (Cowboys & Aliens), THE SITTER “totally irresponsible” edition Blu-ray is loaded with special features including an unrated cut of the film, deleted scenes, a gag reel, outtakes and three behind-the-scenes featurettes. The Blu-ray and DVD will be available for an average retail price of $29.99 and $19.99 respectively. Prebook is February 22.
THE SITTER “Totally Irresponsible” Edition Blu-ray Special Features
● The “Totally Irresponsible” unrated edition
● Deleted & Extended Scenes
○ Noah Goes Downtown – Extended
○ Noah and Slater Talk About Twins – Extended
○ Getting the Minivan – Extended
○ Karl’s Back Room – Extended
○ Karl Hugs It Out – Deleted
○ Kids on the Curb – Deleted
○ Meeting Karl in Chinatown – Extended
○ Noah Calls Stephanie – Deleted
○ Brooklyn Party Scenes – Deleted
○ Alternate Ending: Carousel Fight
● Gag Reel
● “Totally Irresponsible” outtakes
● “For Your Consideration” with Blythe featurette
● “The Making of The Sitter” featurette
● “Jonah the Producer” featurette
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
- Immortals on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD March 6 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- The Big Year Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD January 31 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Mama I Want To Sing Arrives on DVD February 14 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Six Timeless Classics Coming to Blu-ray For The First Time Ever January 24 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Bond 50 on Blu-ray available for Pre-Order Today (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Shark Night on BD and DVD January 3 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Family Guy Volume 9 Arrived on DVD December 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Futurama Volume 6 now Blu-ray and DVD as of December 20th (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Breakout Kings Season 1 on DVD March 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- The Killing Season One on Blu-ray and DVD March 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)