Fans of Titanic are invited to win a trip to the Worldwide Premiere In London!
For Immediate Release
HOLLYWOOD, CA (February 15, 2012) – The search for the biggest TITANIC fan has launched! Fans of TITANIC can enter for a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the World Premiere in London on March 27th. TITANIC returns to theaters on April 4 in 2D, Real D 3D and IMAX 3D.
The Titanic prize package includes:
• Two tickets to the World Premiere in London on March 27
• Roundtrip coach airfare from the U.S. or Canada for two
• Three nights hotel stay
• Passes to a “hop-on-hop-off” city tour for two
• Round-trip transfers to/from hotel while in London
• Visit the Titanic Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/TitanicMovie to get to the Biggest Fan Contest tab.
• Click “Enter”
• Select a photo to submit either from your Facebook albums or from your desktop.
• Fill out a short form with your contact information as well as a few words about the first time you saw Titanic.
• No Purchase Necessary. Enter by 3/13/12. Open to US and Canadian (excluding Quebec) residents, age 13 and older. See Official Rules for details/restrictions.”
James Cameron, who also directed the breakthrough 3D epic AVATAR, will bring TITANIC to life as audiences have never seen it before, digitally re-mastered and harnessing the innovative technology of StereoD. The re-release of TITANIC also coincides with the 100th anniversary of the Titanic setting sail on April 10, 1912. Written, directed and produced by James Cameron, TITANIC is the second highest grossing movie of all time. It is one of only three films to have received a record 11 Academy Awards® including Best Picture and Best Director; and launched the careers of stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
Called “A spectacular demonstration of what modern technology can contribute to dramatic storytelling” by Variety upon it’s release in 1997, the long in the works 3D conversion was overseen Cameron and his Lightstorm producing partner Jon Landau who produced the hit movie.
TITANIC returns to theaters for a limited engagement beginning April 4th in 2D, Real D 3D and IMAX 3D.
Learn more about TITANIC in 3D at http://www.titanicmovie.com/
About Paramount Pictures Corporation
Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
About Twentieth Century Fox
One of the world’s largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, Fox Filmed Entertainment produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of FFE: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox Animation and Fox International Productions.
About Lightstorm Entertainment
Lightstorm Entertainment is a film production company founded by Academy Award winning filmmakers James Cameron and film producer Jon Landau. The company has produced blockbuster hits including “Terminator 2: Judgment Day,” “True Lies,” as well the Academy Award® winning “Titanic” and most recently “Avatar,” which stands at the biggest grossing movie of all time.
- Fourth ‘Transformers’ shapes up for Bay to direct (newsok.com)
- Titanic 3D Preview on Valentine’s Day (inquisitr.com)
- Watch James Cameron Talk About the 3D Conversion of ‘Titanic’ (slashfilm.com)
- James Cameron shows 3-D footage of ‘Titanic’ rerelease (ctv.ca)
- Titanic 3D – Coming In 2012! (mrmovietimes.com)
- Paramount and Cirque Du Soleil – CIRQUE DU SOLEIL WORLDS AWAY (geektyrant.com)
- ‘Titanic’ Shifted to Midweek Release Date, Eddie Murphy’s ‘A Thousand Words’ Moved Yet Again (slashfilm.com)
- Poster for TITANIC 3D arrives (geektyrant.com)
- Trailer for James Cameron’s TITANIC 3D (collider.com)
- Fans of Titanic are Invited to Win a Trip to the Worldwide Premiere in London! (prnewswire.com)