SUMMER SIZZLES WHEN TWO OF
TELEVISION’S STEAMIEST DRAMAS
COME TO DVD
Feel the Heat on DVD June 5
LOS ANGELES (March 14, 2012) – Temperatures rise when USA Network’s hit shows “BURN NOTICE” Season 5 and “WHITE COLLAR” Season 3 explode on DVD June 5th from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Take home two of TV’s sexiest special agents and experience the action, adventure and danger all over again with never-before-seen footage and special features.
The Season 5 DVD is loaded with exclusive content including an extended episode, deleted scenes, a gag reel and a thrilling featurette on the villains of “BURN NOTICE.” Fans will celebrate the best of the “worst,” by exploring the “BURN NOTICE” bad guys and get unique insights from the actors who play them along with a snarky rebuttal on their deeds from “BURN NOTICE” star, Bruce Campbell!
The suspense, betrayal and intense action make Season 5 of “BURN NOTICE” a must-see! Master-spy Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) has just rejoined the CIA as consultant but after being framed for the murder of a close friend, partners with Kim Pearce (Lauren Stamile) to clear his name. After increasingly dangerous and criminal missions, Michael comes face to face with the man who burned him and the one closest to him who knew about it all along.
The Season 3 DVD features never-before-seen bonus footage including deleted scenes, a gag reel, commentary on “Judgment Day,” a “WHITE COLLAR” trivia challenge for fans and a hilarious intervention caught on tape by the cast and crew with showrunner Jeff Eastin who’s overzealous tweeting gets out of hand!
“WHITE COLLAR” focuses on the unlikely partnership between charming con artist Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) and straightman FBI agent Peter Burke (Tim DeKay). Caffrey provides his expertise to help Burke catch other elusive criminals in exchange for his freedom, and together they prove that in order to solve the hardest crimes, you must hire the smartest criminal.
About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.
# # #
- The Glades Season 2 on DVD July 10 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Teen Wolf Season 1 on DVD May 22 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- The Killing Season One on Blu-ray and DVD March 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Breakout Kings Season 1 on DVD March 13 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- We Bought a Zoo Roars onto Blu-ray and DVD April 3 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Act of Valor on Blu-ray and DVD June 5 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Larry The Cable Guy Stars in Tooth Fairy 2, Arriving on Blu-ray and DVD March 6 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- This Means War Arrives on Blu-ray and DVD May 22 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Louie Season 2 on Blu-ray and DVD June 19 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Machine Gun Preacher on Blu-ray and DVD June 5 (cinemaic.wordpress.com)