ROCK OF AGES / Thematic Prize Pack Giveaway
We would like to invite you to play the ROCK OF AGES / Thematic Prize Pack Giveaway on CineMaic. asking site
Visitors must enter to win thematic prize packs of promotional items on behalf of the film by answering the following thematic question: Unscramble the words to reveal the Mexican born actor starring in ROCK OF AGES: GIDEO ATBENO. Tweet #DiegoRocks “_(answer)_” to enter for a chance to win.
3 (Admit Two) – ROCK OF AGES Hollywood Movie Money
Hollywood Movie Money is a free admission voucher to see a predetermined film (Rock of Ages) redeemable nation wide starting 6/15/12 through Thurs., 7/12/12 in any theater excluding AMC Theaters.
3 – Rock of Ages Arsenal T-Shirt
3 – Rock of Ages Nail File
“Rock of Ages” tells the story of small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew, who meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock ‘n’ roll romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake, and more.
The movie musical stars Julianne Hough (“Burlesque”), with actor/singer Diego Boneta in his feature film debut, Russell Brand (“Arthur,” “Get Him to the Greek”), Oscar® nominee Paul Giamatti (“Cinderella Man”), Academy Award® winner Catherine Zeta-Jones (“Chicago”), Malin Akerman (“The Proposal”), R&B queen Mary J. Blige and multiple Emmy®-winner Bryan Cranston (TV’s “Breaking Bad,” “The Lincoln Lawyer”), with Oscar® nominees Alec Baldwin (“The Cooler”) and Tom Cruise (“Born on the Fourth of July”).
Shankman directs “Rock of Ages” from a screenplay by Justin Theroux and Chris D’Arienzo and Allan Loeb, based on D’Arienzo’s musical of the same name. The film is being produced by Matthew Weaver, Scott Prisand, Carl Levin, Tobey Maguire, Garrett Grant and Jennifer Gibgot, with Toby Emmerich, Richard Brener, Michael Disco and Samuel J. Brown, Hillary Butorac Weaver, Janet Billig Rich, Shankman and D’Arienzo serving as executive producers.
Rounding out the “Rock of Ages” creative team are director of photography Bojan Bazelli (“Hairspray”), production designer Jon Hutman (“It’s Complicated”), editor Emma E. Hickox (“A Walk To Remember”), Oscar®-nominated costume designer Rita Ryack (“How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” “Hairspray”), Grammy-nominated music supervisor Matt Sullivan (“Dreamgirls,” “Nine”), executive music producer Adam Anders (TV’s “Glee”) and Emmy Award-winning choreographer Mia Michaels (“So You Think You Can Dance”).
New Line Cinema presents, a Corner Store Entertainment production, in association with Material Pictures, in association with Offspring Entertainment, an Adam Shankman film, “Rock of Ages.” Opening June 1, 2012, the film will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.
Stop by: Warner Bros. Cine – Latino Facebook page for more fun!
- Rock of Ages new Trailer (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- ROCK OF AGES in Theater’s June 15th. (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- Director Adam Shankman Talks Turning Tom Cruise into Stacee Jaxx, Choosing Songs, and Much More on the Set of ROCK OF AGES (collider.com)
- Photo Flash: Adam Shankman, Julianne Hough & Co. at ROCK OF AGES Movie Screening in NYC (broadwayworld.com)
- 8 Clips from ROCK OF AGES Starring Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Diego Boneta and Julianne Hough (collider.com)
- REVIEW: ‘Rock Of Ages’ Isn’t A Great Movie, But It’s A Damn Good Time (thereeltimes.com)
- ‘Rock Of Ages’ Excluive Clip: Julianne Hough Rocks Out (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- “Rock Of Ages” Prize Pack – Including A Jackson Guitar! (starpulse.com)
- At Last Night’s New York Premiere, We Found the True Stars of Rock of Ages: the Simian Sidekick, Mary J. Blige’s Weaves, and Tom Cruise’s Belly (velvetroper.com)
- ‘Rock Of Ages’ Sneak Peek Week Finale Rocks On! (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- Tom Cruise finds a new risky business (canada.com)
- The ‘2012 MTV Movie Awards Sneak Peek Week’ Wraps Up Tonight With ‘Rock of Ages’(tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- ‘Rock Of Ages’ Makes For Epic MTV Sneak Peek Week Finale (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- ‘Rock Of Ages’ Star Recalls Tongue-Heavy Tom Cruise Make-Out – MTV.com (mtv.com)
- ‘Rock Of Ages’ Exclusive Clip: Julianne Hough Is A ‘Jukebox Hero’ (mtv.com)
- ‘Rock of Ages’ trailer: Tom Cruise sings! Plus: Director Adam Shankman on the film’s ‘biggest lie’ (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Julianne Hough on Getting Bikini-Ready and Going ’80s For Rock of Ages (popsugar.com)
- First ‘Rock of Ages’ Clip: Julianne Hough and Diego Boneta Deliver ‘Jukebox Hero’ (aceshowbiz.com)
- Hair Metal: The ‘Rock Of Ages’ Trailer Arrives, Brings Wigs (huffingtonpost.com)
- ROCK OF AGES’ Julianne Hough, Diego Boneta to Perform on Tonight’s DWTS (tv.broadwayworld.com)
- Tom Cruise Sings Guns N’ Roses and Def Leppard on ‘Rock of Ages’ Soundtrack (loudwire.com)
- 30 New High-Resolution Images from ROCK OF AGES Starring Tom Cruise (collider.com)
- Julianne Hough Returns to DWTS with Rock of Ages Stars Mary J. Blige & Diego Boneta (gossipcop.com)
- Diego Boneta Talks Jamming with Tom Cruise, Favorite Songs, Def Leppard, and More on the Set of ROCK OF AGES (collider.com)
- Diego Boneta Took Music Tips From Rock of Ages Costar Tom Cruise (popsugar.com)
- Julianne Hough: ‘Rock of Ages’ Q&A (justjared.com)
- Tom Cruise: Singing In New ‘Rock of Ages’ Trailer! (justjared.com)
- Mary J Blige, Julianne Hough perform ‘Rock of Ages’ on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ (examiner.com)
- ROCK OF AGES prize pack giveaway! (cinemaic.wordpress.com)
- SOUND OFF Special Interview: Adam Shankman Talks ROCK OF AGES, HAIRSPRAY & More (broadwayworld.com)
- Rocking the ‘Rock of Ages’ (entertainment.inquirer.net)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones recreates 80s in ‘Rock of Ages’ (abclocal.go.com)