Miami Residents now have the opportunity to watch “LOOPER” Free at COBB DOLPHIN 19, 7:30 pm Thursday September 27th before its National Release.
It is quite simple. All you have to do is go to www.gofobo.com/reserve select SCREENINGS option and enter the RSVP code”CINEFDJL” and register to print your complimetary Pass for two.
It is that easy!
Please Remember Seats are Limited and are available on a First-come, first-served Basis.
Thank You for your cooperation.
In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented – but it will be illegal and only available on the black market. When the mob wants to get rid of someone, they will send their target 30 years into the past, where a “looper” – a hired gun, like Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) – is waiting to mop up. Joe is getting rich and life is good… until the day the mob decides to “close the loop,” sending back Joe’s future self (Bruce Willis) for assassination. The film is written and directed by Rian Johnson and also stars Emily Blunt, Paul Dano, and Jeff Daniels. Ram Bergman and James D. Stern produce.
Written and Directed by: Rian Johnson
Produced by: Ram Bergman, James D. Stern
Executive Producers: Douglas E. Hansen, Julie Goldstein, Peter Schlessel, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Dan Mintz
Cast: Bruce Willis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Emily Blunt, Paul Dano, Noah Segan, Piper Perabo, and Jeff Daniels
This film has been rated R by the MPAA for STRONG VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE, SOME SEXUALITY/NUDITY AND DRUG CONTENT. Credits not final
I am also including a “Looper” Glossary to better understand some of the terms used on this Original Film:LOOPER GLOSSARY Looper: A low level assassin who works for a mob in the future, killing targets they send back and disposing of the bodies. Gat Man: A higher level gangster, the Gat men work locally with more typical thug responsibilities. They tend to look down on Loopers as a lot of untrained dandies. Blunderbuss: A short stout hand cannon used by Loopers. Powerful but with a wide spread – impossible to hit anything more than 10 yards away, impossible to miss anything closer. Gat: Generic term for a gun, but colloquial name for the Gat Men’s high caliber revolver. Powerful, accurate and reliable. TK: Short for “telekinetic.” By 2040 a very low grade telekenetic power has developed in about 15% of the general population. Far from being a superpower, it’s weak and short range, and mostly used for bar tricks. Closing Your Loop: A stipulation in every Looper’s contract that he may some day be required to kill his future self, thus closing his contract, getting a huge pay-off and erasing any trace of the very illegal arrangement with his future employer.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.loopermovie.com/
- LOOPER gets a Very Cool Animated Trailer (geektyrant.com)
- LOOPER – Cool New Poster Art (geektyrant.com)
- 4 Clips from Rian Johnson’s LOOPER (collider.com)
- See The Movie “Looper” Before It’s Released! (sacramento.cbslocal.com)
- Watch Behind the Scenes B-Roll Footage From Rian Johnson’s ‘Looper’ (slashfilm.com)
- Emily Blunt Talks LOOPER and ALL YOU NEED IS KILL Starring Tom Cruise; Describes it as ‘GROUNDHOG DAY with Strange Creatures Taking Over the Planet’ (collider.com)
- LOOPER – Cool International Posters (geektyrant.com)
- International Trailer for LOOPER Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis (collider.com)
- Impressive New Animated Looper Trailer (thepeoplesmovies.com)
- Impressive Animated Trailer for Rian Johnson’s LOOPER (collider.com)